Friday, January 21, 2011

..............A DATE WITH A GIRL................

The hall was empty and the film starts to begin. It was not as usual but today she looked quite sexy. I was really in a mood to disturb her but again I used to think about last time when I kissed her and she first kissed and again threw me away. Isn’t it was ridiculous. But today day was different. I was willing to kiss her not only kiss but my intention were to make love with her. As before I was holding her hands and kissing them frequently but not any response were there. I also didn’t care. I was also not in mood to watch film so I was looking her face. Her eyelashes, a single pimple was over her head making her cheek more or less not apparent, she was really amazing, when she used to smile then those beautiful white teeth used to make me to think to inhale my mouth over her and touch and rub those teeth with my tongue but I was only entertaining myself thinking about beautiful moments. I was scared to share such emotional feelings with her. I liked and loved her.
Sometimes I used to ask myself question whether my liking to her was of purpose or something others? Because I used to find myself physically intended towards her and used to spiritually enjoy beautiful moments by thinking about her. I often dream a paradise that was for my love and me, going deep into the seaside kissing each other making love talking about the beauty of fishes and blue sky. Kissing her in her cheek and waiting for a moment to give some special gift to my love to see pretty smile on her face. She used to ask me about heaven and there I was to take to heaven over that beautiful paradise and her charming face give me a satisfaction of love that we used to do to each other. She was queen of mine paradise. Life without her was just like useless for me. I loved her and every day I woke up early in morning for her. I used to live a day for my love and will prefer to die a second after her so that she will never cry for me. She was my love, my heart, my soul beyond that we were same body we were one soul.

Oh what was that? Again the same dream? It started from a film hall? Oh why I am often having recurring dream? I don’t want any relationship in my life? More often I hate relationship with them? What trouble is going in my mind? I think again last night I drank much more and saw badly those love stories. From next time I will not drink more and never see such movie. Bells rings………………… oh dam it’s already 8 o'clock. Now it’s time to be ready otherwise again I am gonna miss my first period. Today also there is no chance of making breakfast at home I will do my breakfast over college.

No comments:

Post a Comment