Saturday, December 28, 2013

Early Morning Inspirations !!

Its 2.30 AM , December 29 ,2013.

I am opening my laptop in search of inspiration.

The last time (yesterday) video link of CNN HERO PUSPHA BASNET  streaming.




The most exciting part of her life that inspires me, being a dropout, failed to pass SLC Examination, and doing thing making a difference. helping those kids inside the bar to be a dreamer, shaping their future.

Someday I am going to meet you mamu and would like to talk more about your works.


Searching Happiness:

This video is really gonna make you smile. Searching happiness.

The old grand mothers are happy to come and hold others children, sharing their time, helping them. They are meeting once a week, and talking, singing, dancing, and they are happy.  This reminds me of my country, my old grandfather who is probably 89 or 92.
When I go home during my holidays. Early morning, at 7, I just go to see my grandparents at my old house. My grandfather is busy studying the books, reading about Dharmas. I just listen him, and say him to explain the jest of the the readings. He smiles and say, okay I will say you. He talks about the rich behavior of God Krishna. The way of his thinking, the justice he gave to the people and pandav brothers.
I see a similar smile on his face, when he is explaining about it. He is happy . :)
He say me , you are a part of me, I am a part of you. We are same, if you have power to see me in you.
I would highly recommend to watch this video :



Positive attitude of people is most. Even a small gesture of your;s can help to make others people day. I too believe in this philosophy. Actually, I even try it in my day to day life. Sometimes, I just smile while riding bike to the unknown people at my side at traffic jams, some responds by giving a positive smile, some just ignore them.

Another Inspiring tale from Angad Daryani:

I see lots of people like angad in Nepal. Leaving school at early age seeing no future on present education.
I remember myself being a student of school and higher secondary school. I tried to gain practical knowledge. The resource that were available at my school was minimum. I still remember my school teachers who are great inspirational source.


Presently, I am engineering student. I am enrolled on 4th year, first part. During these years of engineering, I came to learn more about robotics and embedded system. At the second year of engineering, I first build line tracking robot. When I google about it, I saw the students at the age of 13,14 at the foreign school are doing better projects than us. So, why don't we promote educational workshop and training to promote robotics and school level. Along with my few friends,we decided to conduct workshop and teach higher secondary school students. Currently, we have fixed the date to conduct a workshop on two  reputed higher secondary school at kathmandu.  we am excited about it .

No comments:

Post a Comment