Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gossip – Friendship day and friends


Gossip – Friendship day and friends
At schools there were no mobile phones with us, but greeting cards were so special; greeting cards exchange, quotation and greeting of friendship day, and pray for studies. I am not expecting a greeting card this friendship day but remembering those school friends, those beautiful moments with them. I will never forget those days, when most of time I used to spent chatting with beautiful girls of my class.
When I was too small, at that time postcards of Hero and Heroine were the best present to give at friendship day.

Friendship is a life time journey … friends are a part of every happiness and sadness.
“I am thankful to God for the bad time where I got my friends to show the right path and supported at bad time “.
I miss the moments with you all when we used to have a long discussion, regarding politics, literature, business, and developmental issues, our roles towards country. These friends helped me to gain more knowledge. I was also being motivated by these friends to do more good works, learn more. It is the best part of my college life.
 I also got a chance to meet the coolest guys over valley, they were rock-stars, their love for music, and the way they rocked the stage program, street festivals, and it was one of the best time I ever had with you guys.
A friend of mine, her phone calls and troubling me at midnight, I hate these types of jokes at that time but remembering today this friend is one of the best buddies I ever had. The messages exchange and talks at the last moment before leaving Nepal, I think I will never forget.  
The texts I received with inspiring quotation and poems, suggestion for doing good works and forgiving for my mistake what I have done from a close friends is the best part of day to day life.

The wonderful moments that I had with you all……………

No comments:

Post a Comment