Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father’s Day Dad



Happy Father’s Day Dad………………………………………………


Life hurts us all, from loneliness, confusion, the feelings of failure, despair. Life hurts from being poor, emotionally ill, from violence in the streets or at the home. We are taught many things, but rarely how to deal with the shocks of life’s hurts. For one thing, we are not taught it is not life, but our own reactions to what happens to us that is the cause of pain. It is our fear, rooted in self-protection that causes the pain.


6 years has passed, still the moments are fresh as like the roses awake with the beautiful shine for the day. Memories are in depth in touch with hearts and brain, reminds of past. Scenario was different, people were busy giving call and congratulating, praying for better new life at new home. Dad you were a great person.
Today, on this occasion of father’s day, I want to talk about our relationship and change we observed after you passed away. 22 days we spent together in a new house, exactly 20 days, 2 days you laid at hospitals bed before living this world. I want to thank you for shifting us in a new home and guiding us in a proper manner, I still miss the sticks and belt beating that I used to get from you. It has been around 6 years I have not received such beating from others. I want to confess that, you were only the person with whom I feared much.
You were a shinning person, with hope, faith, friends of poor, you made lots of friends, and at your funeral I really realized it. I have never seen such a mass of people gathering for a funeral and lots of your friends crying in absence of your company.  You are great, 6 years passed, till the day, people has not forgotten you, when I walk my ways towards street, people will stop and ask me about my studies, about family situation and never forget to praise you and give blessing for being same as you. Till today, I have not met any person complaining and saying bad words towards your behavior. I am very much pleased to be your son. 


We spent together 13 years, 6 months and 22 days together. I am thankful to God for giving me a chance to enjoy your company for these days. Now I had only moments to remember your behaviors, kindness, and habits and try to implement them to my life. You never told no when I wanted to learn things and I am thankful for such guidance so that I still miss you at my paths.

Life hurts but not long, it shows a path. After you passed away, I realized what a father love is? How psychologically we get affected without father guidance. It is human nature, they knows the values of things only when they lost it. Same happened to me, I started to cry when I felt alone, when I used to not get the things I wanted, I started missing you, because I was not allowed to ride a bike, whenever elders scolded me without reason I started to remember you. When friends talked about their parents love, I started to miss you.
I still remember you buying a video CD player by seeing my love for music, bought bicycle, sports stuffs and admitting me to the computer institute seeing my willing to learn computer and programming language. 


Before you passed away, few days earlier we had a talk at office, those words are still around my minds, like those were the last lesson you wanted to give me. “Son, today people know me, if I travel around people will call me to their home; request me to stay at their home; they believe me because I have been able to do works and help them. In this world, you need to know to make friends, help them, all people even your enemies at the time of troubles. You should also work for it. Trust and believe are the thing which requires a long time to gain. Your attitude determines what you are not the money you earn “
After you passed away, a drastic change came in my life. Someday I am going to share my feelings with you. It has been six years, 6 months and 22 years since I haven’t tried to communicate with you.


Sunday June 19, 2011
11:50 pm


1 comment:

  1. At this moment, I cant say anything coz my eyes are filled with tears. So nice and touching article bhai. Life is cruel to everybody. Everybody has to go sometime. You have accepted this reality. I always pray to god that you can always live upto your fathers expectation

    ReplyDelete