Thursday, April 21, 2011

artificial intelligence........a short talk



artificial intelligence.............lets talk about it.............

What’s the difference between pc and human beings? Human beings can think? People can think, yes! I agree with it people can think. Can you elaborate me, how people can think? Thinking is a process of analyzing? Analyzing different things and selecting the best in the situation is the thinking phenomenon. Let me further think, thinking is a program. A mind, is responsible for thinking? Is there anything as mind? Let me go in detail, cells and neurons are responsible for thinking. Human brain is the best social animal, it lives in organized manner.

How to define thinking in the sense of intelligence? Intelligence thinking is the process achieved my analyzing the thoughts. If I stored the data in my pc then regulate it to perform like a program analyzing what is right and wrong, if it does a correct program, and then is it capable of thinking?
Let’s deal with example, one of my friends being online and chatting with me, I am able to answer to his responses. If the software designed capable to chat with him as like me, does my friend can identify he was chatting with a person or program? Can we say it artificial intelligence.
Software capable of analyzing data, performing act as per analyzing then sure it can be artificial intelligence. Suppose in my front door there is a robot, which can view to 500m through the optical camera, capable of judging the people faces, and wishing them greed’s, saying about the time, temperature as per program. Sure we can make artificial intelligence.

All human beings are also the program of their brain, so why let’s make a program to analyze the things.
Brain as hardware and analyzing process as software.


.....................
on further article i will try to get knowledge regarding how do semiconductor and parallel processing contribute to artificial intelligence.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment