Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 The First Day

Jan 1st

You have 365 Pages to write. Start it with the best you can.

I want to share my plans for this year. Actually, it is not a plan but an inner wish to do something.

Promote Robotics and Embedded System at Higher School

This year I dream of taking classes and helping students in the field of Robotics. I shall conduct different programs and training at Higher School Levels and share the knowledge  I have gained so far.

Robotics and Art:

Along with few of my friends, we shall conduct the programs promoting street art and technology combining. Few ideas are at my head, shall try my best to implement it.

Travel :

I want to travel this year to few of the best places of my country. Will shall save my earnings or my expenses and shall travel to the unknown places. Let it be done , When I am young wild and free.

Let me meet new people, learn new culture, learn new ideas.

Hoping 2014 will be a great time for me !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment